Friday, February 27, 2004

MARTHA STEWART Although I have often thought Martha belonged in jail because of her crimes against food and the horrid From Martha's Kitchen on the Food Channel, I'm glad to see the judge has thrown out the securities fraud charge that I think the prosecution brought in bad faith. To find that publicly defending yourself against an insider trading charge is an attempt to fraudulently prop up the price of your own company's stock would be an evisceration of the fifth amendment right against self-incrimination.

Now, for real punishment, I'd like to see Martha locked in a cell with Alton Brown and his favorite assortment of kitchen hardware and other gadgets.

3 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Anonymous dissertation writing said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my dissertation writing research. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards

 
At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Sociology Dissertation said...

I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Mark Wright said...

You have done a great job,It can add knowledge to the readers. Your area of interest is so vast and you can address other issues as well.
nursing essay writing service

 

Post a Comment

<< Home