Monday, July 26, 2004

NOT FULLY COMPETENT  I can't stand it when the lawyer on the other side of the transactoin just doesn't have as much experience and it forces you to do the documents because his will be garbage.  With the resulting additional cost to you selling client.  But, it's the only way to protect your client, so you do it anyway.

But that's the problem with some of your more generalized law practitioners.  They can do a basic will, breach of contract complaint and asset sale, but don't give them anything too complicated or it will be half-assed.

7 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger hiro said...

Nice blog. Please check out my ohio accident lawyer site. It is all about ohio accident lawyer informations.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 7 because you have good content but lack of quality posts.

Free Access To More Information Aboutchildhood education

 
At 5:36 AM, Blogger Trog said...

Hi great blog i must remember to bokmark you ... I have a horse racing blog myself I also have a new Online Auction to tell you about here business for sale in essex get yourself $35.00 worth of free Advertising business for sale in essex

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger blaze said...

I very muck enjoyed your turnkey online business site. I also have a great interest in turnkey online business and have set up a site. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think

 
At 5:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home