Tuesday, December 28, 2004

WTF? I really haven't updated since July? With all the incredibly insightful things I've had to say during this time? Shocking, I tell you. Just shocking. How bout a little APA stuff to tide you over until something profound appears here.
Sellers own and have good title to their Tangible Personal Property, which are, as of the Closing Date, will be free and clear of any and all Liens other than Permitted Liens.
Discuss. Should the change have been made? Keep in mind, that in this transaction, the Closing Date will occur at some point after the Asset Purchase Agreement is executed.

7 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

assuming that the buyer doesn't care about what liens are there at signing only at close.

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not say "Permitted Liens" includes all those liens that would be released prior to closing? I know it's just a style issue - but I like it better.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger coturnix said...

Tar Heel TavernCall for submissionsTar Heel Tavern

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger hiro said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a virginia lawyer site/blog. It pretty much covers virginia lawyer related stuff.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutbusiness review

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Barney said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger santosha said...

HI
Its tempe business lawyer
tempe business lawyer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home