Tuesday, April 26, 2005

SCI FI LAW

For some reason, I was just remembering this "law review" that I used to get about 10 years ago.  It was called "Sci Fi Law Review" or some such and was a rather serious endeavor to imagine the future.  And to do so in law review style, with scholarly looking articles, complete with fake citations and footnotes.  It was published out of some law school (maybe in California).  Don't know if they do it anymore, but I do remember a plethora of additional amendments to the U.S. Constitution, including a ban on abortion.  Yet, I don't remember it having a right wing point of view.  Maybe the abortion thing had something to do with technology making the practice obsolete.

1 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger Barney said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home