Tuesday, April 26, 2005

WHO NEEDS COPYRIGHT?

That seems to be the question on a lot of people's minds.  Who needs copyright law?  Why should it be enforced.  If you are preventing me from making copies of your research paper or your song, you're just a fascist.  I admit I need to read up on this, on Creative Commons and all that, but I just have the reflexive revulsion to the reform copyright movement.  It may not be fair, but it just sounds to me like people whining because they want the fruits of your hard labor for free. 
 
Anyway, it was Stuart Levine how made me think about this again.  You can also poke around at Stuart's site and learn some absolutely exciting tax information (despite smart aleck comments).  (Did I spell "smart aleck" wrong?  Should have gone with "smart ass").

6 Comments:

At 2:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog, check out this business. This is the Goose that lays you Golden Eggs! based business home opportunity scrubtheweb.com

Enjoy!

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger hiro said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of asbestos lawyer for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on asbestos lawyer. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger St Louis Cardinals BUFF said...

So many blogs and only 10 numbers to rate them. I'll have to give you a 10 because you have done a good job. Great Job,

Free Access To More Information Aboutbusiness objects

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about free home based business opportunity You should check it out sometime.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Sports Junky said...

Your post is great and let me say

A favorite pastime of mine is Sports Betting to make a few extra bucks.
My only problems is that I was never good at picking teams or games.
Recently I found a site that is like Sports Betting but I dont lose my money if my pick is bad.

Its a sports stock market, kinda like NASDAQ. which makes a big difference because if I buy shares in a team. I keep the stock whether they win or lose, but as a bonus I get paid divdends if they win.
So I can make money with dividends and also from selling high and buying low.

I buy shares in NFL, NASCAR, NCAAB, MLB, Golf, Tennis ect....
They just released Some Great IPOS's this week!

Heres a link http://allsportsmarket.com
you can log in and check it out for free..


Keep up the good work on your blog!
-Erik

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Barney said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home